We have respect for your rights to privacy and therefore manage your personal data according to existing regulations. We collect only such personal information, which we need for below mentioned purposes.
KODRETA furniture, s.r.o., respects the right to privacy of the Users of the www.american50.com website and guarantees them the right of choice regarding the disclosure of information that concerns them. We ensure that the personal data protection procedures meet the highest security standards and are fully compliant with the applicable provisions of Slovak and The European Union law.
As of May 25, 2018, we have implemented requirements for the processing of personal data set out in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to personal data processing and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC.
Performing the obligation described in art. 13 GDPR, we attach information regarding the processing of your personal data:
Data necessary to finalize agreements between you and us /orders, invoices, claims, etc./. We require only personal data, which are necessary to fulfil each specific purpose.
Contact details by filling out our contact form on our web site, which is sent to our company email. The contact details include name, email and phone number. We use this personal data only to reply back to you on your questions and comments. Your personal data are never used for marketing purposes or shared with third parties.
We use Google Analytics. Google Analytics collects anonymous data through the use of „cookies“. On this link, you can learn more about what data is collected. https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites
You can always sign up for our Newsletters received/sent by email. Newsletters are sent irregularly, and include information about our new products; new reference pictures from projects we worked on; or other information, which we think are important to our business partners. You can always unsubscribe from receiving Newsletters by sending an email to us.
The following parties have access to your personal data:
Authorized employees in KODRETA furniture, s.r.o.
Third parties, which are necessary for fulfilment of specific services. Those are for example transport companies and IT services.
How long we keep your data:
We keep your data as long as it is required by legislation /sales and archive purposes/. You can always contact us at the above mentioned contact details and ask for access to your personal data held by KODRETA furniture, s.r.o. data correction, data update, data erasement, etc.
You have the following rights:
- a) the right to access personal data;
- b) the right to request correction of personal data – if the data is incorrect or incomplete;
- c) the right to request the deletion of personal data – in case where:
- the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed,
- the data subject has objected to the processing of personal data,
- personal data are processed unlawfully,
- personal data must be removed in order to comply with the legal obligation;
- d) the right to demand limiting the processing of personal data – if:
- the data subject questions the correctness of personal data,
- the processing of data is unlawful and the data subject opposes the deletion of data, demanding their limitation instead,
- The administrator no longer needs data for his purposes, but the data subject needs them to identify, defend or pursue claims,
- the data subject has objected to the processing of the data, pending determination of whether the legitimate grounds on the part of the controller are overriding the grounds of objection;
- e) the right to data transfer – if the following conditions are jointly met:
- the data are processed on the basis of an agreement concluded with the data subject or on the basis of the consent expressed by that person,
- processing takes place in an automated manner;
- f) the right to object to data processing.
In the matter of implementing the rights, you can contact the data protection inspector at the e-mail: email@example.com
The consent granted for the processing of personal data may be withdrawn at any time.
The data transfer
While maintaining all data security guarantees, your data may be provided to: entities authorized to receive personal data on the basis of legal provisions, service providers supplying the Administrator with IT solutions that enable the contract to be performed.
Personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
Personal data is not subject to automated decision making, including profiling.
The administrator makes every effort to provide the most effective technical means and organizational protection of personal data against accidental or intentional destruction, accidental loss, change, unauthorized disclosure, use or access in accordance with applicable law.
For any issue regarding personal data, including the exercise of any of your rights, you may contact KODRETA furniture, s.r.o., by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.